After finishing the last bigger update (the new search function), I've done on a bunch of smaller quality-of-life improvements that are not worth their own news, so I'm just listing them out here:
- You can now Heart news entries, spreading some love <3
- Some images are now only loaded when needed and not by default, reducing the file size of page loads by about 30%
- If you haven't noticed, yet, pet abilities are shown with their icons in strategy steps now! You can turn this off in your settings if you prefer
- Long news entries have a more comfortable quicklink menu that scrolls with you (only on large enough screens)
- Strategies have WoW native coordinates as well as TomTom. You can copy the WoW native ones directly into the game chat to have a map pin
- Rematch Strings for family fights now show the family name in brackets
- Within family fights, strategy creators can now only pick pets from that family
That's it for now! The next bigger thing I'm working on is a long promised server move. Finally.
I've found a new home for Xu-Fu already and am setting up everything right now. Looks promising. Moving everything will probably take a few hours where the page will not be accessible.
If everything works out the way I hope, this will happen on 2nd of January.